Can you help power up our clean energy business?
Digital Marketeer - £XXXX Salary to match experience
Hours / Days - flexible
Clean Energy UK is changing the way businesses think about energy. As a purpose-driven company, we’re determined to do all we can to help tackle climate change by helping as many organisations as possible switch to planet-friendly power.
The days when clean power came at a premium are long gone – today, many organisations will save money by switching to a renewable tariff. Along the way, we can help them realise the enormous brand benefits associated with going clean: four out of five UK consumers say they support the use of renewables to power homes and businesses, and we know that organisations that associate themselves with clean energy get a major brand boost.
We’ve spent the last two years building our business from the ground up. In the process, we’ve switched hundreds of organisations to clean power, and seen the appetite amongst businesses of all shapes and sizes for switching to renewable energy.
Now, we’re looking for the right person to help us reach scale, delivering a strategy to put us in front of as many MD's, finance heads and facilities managers as possible.
What you’ll do:
· Work with the team to identify target client profiles, industry segments and business types – this is about the quality of leads as well as quantity
· Build a pipeline of qualified leads, including planning and optimising the lead generation process
· Draft and tailor pitch materials to maximise the effectiveness of our lead targeting
· Manage the delivery of targeted marketing at scale, making extensive use of best practice in email and telephone sales
· Keep our online CRM system up to date at all times
· Keep abreast of the energy market, products and competitors
What we’re looking for in you:
· The drive to shape a sales and prospecting campaign that delivers high quality leads
· A passion for helping to reduce the impact of climate change
· At least 2-3 years experience of B2B sales/business development (doesn’t need to be sector specific)
· Proven track record of achieving sales targets
· Organised, confident and reliable, with strong attention to detail
· Outstanding and persuasive verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrates initiative and the flexibility to deal with unexpected situations or last-minute changes in a dynamic organisation
· A strong team-worker
· Sound administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Experience using CRM or similar database software
What you’ll get from us:
· Uncapped bonus potential
· Salary dependent on experience
· An opportunity to join a fast-growing and ethically focused business (currently applying to become a B Corp)
· A great team passionately working to change the way people think and consume energy
· Fun working environment with the ability to work remotely
· 27 days holiday per annum
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com
We’re based in Bournemouth with a presence in London. Whilst we support remote working, you’ll need to be prepared to spend some of your time working in one of these locations.
Please note: to apply for a position with Clean Energy UK, you must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom (in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006).